Vacuum Manifold Kit - Connects and Controls Vacuum Supply to Vacuum Chuck.
This beautiful 100% brass manifold provides a simple way to connect and control the vacuum supply to your vacuum chuck.
This kit includes everything needed to connect a Simple Woodturning Tools® vacuum chuck to a vacuum pump with 1/4 NPT female threads on the intake fitting. We do not sell vacuum pumps, however we recommend Robinar 15310 single stage 3 CFM pump, which can be purchased on Amazon.
Don't have a vacuum chuck for your lathe? Check out this one.
Gauge shows vacuum in the chuck. Valve releases vacuum so parts can be removed or adjusted. All fittings are 1/4" NPT.
What's in the box:
- 1 - Vacuum gauge with 1/4" NPT male fitting
- 1 - Vacuum bleed valve with 1/4" NPT female fittings
- 1 - Brass 4 way coupler - 1/4" NPT
- 1 - Brass hose barb - 1/4" NPT x 3/8" hose barb
- 1 - Brass nipple - 1/4" NPT x 2.5" length
- 1 - Brass close nipple - 1/4" NP
- 2 - Stainless steel hose clamps
- 36" - 3/8" ID polyethylene tubing
Nothing else shown in the photos, like the vacuum pump for example, is included.
Source for the vacuum pump: We use this Robinair pump: Link to Amazon pump
Here's a video showing how it works.
NOTE UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM UPS AND USPS DURING THIS SEASON:
USPS: We are not currently sending anything via US Mail. We have had way too many complaints about late shipments and lost orders. We will no longer be sending packages this way as it's unreliable right now.
UPS: All orders are currently shipping UPS. Please see below map for time in transit questions.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.