Vacuum Manifold Kit - Connects and Controls Vacuum Supply to Vacuum Chuck.
This beautiful 100% brass manifold provides a simple way to connect and control the vacuum supply to your vacuum chuck.
This kit includes everything needed to connect a Simple Woodturning Tools® vacuum chuck to a vacuum pump with 1/4 NPT female threads on the intake fitting. We do not sell vacuum pumps, however we recommend Robinar 15310 single stage 3 CFM pump, which can be purchased on Amazon.
Don't have a vacuum chuck for your lathe? Check out this one.
Gauge shows vacuum in the chuck. Valve releases vacuum so parts can be removed or adjusted. All fittings are 1/4" NPT.
What's in the box:
- 1 - Vacuum gauge with 1/4" NPT male fitting
- 1 - Vacuum bleed valve with 1/4" NPT female fittings
- 1 - Brass 4 way coupler - 1/4" NPT
- 1 - Brass hose barb - 1/4" NPT x 3/8" hose barb
- 1 - Brass nipple - 1/4" NPT x 2.5" length
- 1 - Brass close nipple - 1/4" NP
- 2 - Stainless steel hose clamps
- 36" - 3/8" ID polyethylene tubing
Nothing else shown in the photos, like the vacuum pump for example, is included.
Source for the vacuum pump: We use this Robinair pump: Link to Amazon pump
Here's a video showing how it works.
SPECIAL NOTE: On October 1st, 2021 the USPS changed their time in transit. They have added several days delivery time to all shipments; this applies to First Class Mail and Priority Mail. Please expect longer delivery times for any shipments going via USPS.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.
I'm a local customer, can I pick up my order?
- Yes you can. We just need time to pack your order. You can select local pickup during checkout. We will then notify you by email or text message when your order is ready for pickup. Usually pickup orders are ready for pickup the next day. Orders placed before 10am CST may be ready the same day.
- Our pickup hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Friday 8:30 am - Noon.
- Pickup Address: 7101 143rd Ave NW Suite O Ramsey. We are in the Energy Business Park located just off Highway 10. Please look for 'Harrison Specialties' on the sign outside the front door.