Complete Live Tail stock Drill Chuck Kit is the perfect solution for aligning and supporting a turning for bottom finishing on a woodturning lathe.
The video below demonstrates this kit being used with a vacuum chuck.
This kit includes the following:
- Live (rotating) 1/2" keyed drill chuck with MT2 mount. Fits most wood lathe tail stocks.
- 1 - Chuck Reversing Adapter with either 1-8 or 1 1/4-8 threads. Choose size with radio buttons.
- 1 - 1/4" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 3/8" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 1/2" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 3/4" diameter x 1½" length center point
- 6 - Non marking vinyl caps used over the flat end of the center points. Sizes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- The flat end of the center points covered with these caps are used to eliminate the center point mark in the bottom of a turning.
- 1 - Chuck key
Allows precision centering and holding of your work at the tail stock end of your wood lathe.
Very useful to support small diameter work where a live center is not practical.
Ideal for holding the chuck reversing adapter, mandrels, dowels and tenons up to 1/2" dia.
The shank is 2 Morse taper. The drill chuck has 1/2" capacity.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.
I'm a local customer, can I pick up my order?
- Yes you can. We just need time to pack your order. You can select local pickup during checkout. We will then notify you by email or text message when your order is ready for pickup. Usually pickup orders are ready for pickup the next day. Orders placed before 10am CST may be ready the same day.
- Our pickup hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Friday 8:30 am - Noon.
- Pickup Address: 7101 143rd Ave NW Suite O Ramsey. We are in the Energy Business Park located just off Highway 10. Please look for 'Harrison Specialties' on the sign outside the front door.