Chuck Reversing Adapter for wood turning lathe
Here's another very useful woodturning accessory proudly made in America by American craftsman at Harrison Specialties!
Unscrew your chuck from the lathe headstock without removing your turning. Chuck the adapter in your tail stock chuck, thread your chuck or faceplate with the turning still attached to the adapter. Now slide the tailstock up to the vacuum chuck and you have your turning instantly centered. It couldn't be simpler.
Available in two different threads:
- 1 - 8
- 1 1/4 - 8
- Obviously you need to order the same thread as your lathe spindle.
What's in the box:
One lathe spindle adapter with your choice of threads, either 1 - 8 or 1 1/4 - 8. Nothing else shown in the photos is included.
Any questions just chat or email us, we're glad to help.
Watch this video to see how quick and easy it is to align your turnings on a vacuum or jam chuck.
NOTE UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM UPS AND USPS DURING THIS SEASON:
USPS: We are not currently sending anything via US Mail. We have had way too many complaints about late shipments and lost orders. We will no longer be sending packages this way as it's unreliable right now.
UPS: All orders are currently shipping UPS. Please see below map for time in transit questions.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.