Chuck Reversing Adapter for wood turning lathe
Here's another very useful woodturning accessory proudly made in America by American craftsman at Harrison Specialties!
Unscrew your chuck from the lathe headstock without removing your turning. Chuck the adapter in your tail stock chuck, thread your chuck or faceplate with the turning still attached to the adapter. Now slide the tailstock up to the vacuum chuck and you have your turning instantly centered. It couldn't be simpler.
Available in two different threads:
- 1 - 8
- 1 1/4 - 8
- Obviously you need to order the same thread as your lathe spindle.
What's in the box:
One lathe spindle adapter with your choice of threads, either 1 - 8 or 1 1/4 - 8. Nothing else shown in the photos is included.
Any questions just chat or email us, we're glad to help.
Watch this video to see how quick and easy it is to align your turnings on a vacuum or jam chuck.
SPECIAL NOTE: On October 1st, 2021 the USPS changed their time in transit. They have added several days delivery time to all shipments; this applies to First Class Mail and Priority Mail. Please expect longer delivery times for any shipments going via USPS.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.
I'm a local customer, can I pick up my order?
- Yes you can. We just need time to pack your order. You can select local pickup during checkout. We will then notify you by email or text message when your order is ready for pickup. Usually pickup orders are ready for pickup the next day. Orders placed before 10am CST may be ready the same day.
- Our pickup hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Friday 8:30 am - Noon.
- Pickup Address: 7101 143rd Ave NW Suite O Ramsey. We are in the Energy Business Park located just off Highway 10. Please look for 'Harrison Specialties' on the sign outside the front door.