For the same tools on the Harrison Specialties web site: CLICK HERE
1. Simple Rougher™ (SR) - Typically the first tool used to quickly rough a block to a cylinder and shape the profile. You have the choice of choosing one of the carbide cutter selections from the above drop down box -- the 90° square; the 4" radius or the 6" radius cutter. The 6" radius is the preferred cutter choice.
- Tool details HERE.
2. Simple Turner & Hollower™ (STH) - A great all around woodturning tool that's the simplest turning & hollowing tool to master on the market today.
- Tool details HERE
3. Simple 55° Detailer™ (S55D) - For fine detail work such as beads and coves in spindles. Perfect for cutting the dovetail tenon needed for holding a blockn in a 4 jaw chuck.
- Tool details HERE.
Plus ... 3 comfortable foam grip handles.
- Material: Solid stainless steel
- Overall tool length: 12"
- Handle tang: 2.5" x .5" diameter
- Torx star tip wrenches are included
- Material: Solid aluminum CNC machined core covered with a comfortable foam rubber grip
- Overall length: 17"
- Outside diameter: 1 3/8"
- Opening for tool: ½" diameter
- Tools are easily changed by loosening two stainless steel allen set screws.
Watch video demonstrations here.
Replacement carbide cutters are available HERE.
Every woodturning tool in this package will work in our Simple Hollowing System.
Any questions just e-mail or chat, we're glad to help.
SPECIAL NOTE: On October 1st, 2021 the USPS changed their time in transit. They have added several days delivery time to all shipments; this applies to First Class Mail and Priority Mail. Please expect longer delivery times for any shipments going via USPS.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.
I'm a local customer, can I pick up my order?
- Yes you can. We just need time to pack your order. You can select local pickup during checkout. We will then notify you by email or text message when your order is ready for pickup. Usually pickup orders are ready for pickup the next day. Orders placed before 10am CST may be ready the same day.
- Our pickup hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Friday 8:30 am - Noon.
- Pickup Address: 7101 143rd Ave NW Suite O Ramsey. We are in the Energy Business Park located just off Highway 10. Please look for 'Harrison Specialties' on the sign outside the front door.