For the same tools on the Harrison Specialties web site: CLICK HERE
1. Simple Rougher™ (SR) - Typically the first tool used to quickly rough a block to a cylinder and shape the profile. You have the choice of choosing one of the carbide cutter selections from the above drop down box -- the 90° square; the 4" radius or the 6" radius cutter. The 6" radius is the preferred cutter choice.
- Tool details HERE.
2. Simple Turner & Hollower™ (STH) - A great all around woodturning tool that's the simplest turning & hollowing tool to master on the market today.
- Tool details HERE
3. Simple 55° Detailer™ (S55D) - For fine detail work such as beads and coves in spindles. Perfect for cutting the dovetail tenon needed for holding a blockn in a 4 jaw chuck.
- Tool details HERE.
Plus ... 3 comfortable foam grip handles.
- Material: Solid stainless steel
- Overall tool length: 12"
- Handle tang: 2.5" x .5" diameter
- Torx star tip wrenches are included
- Material: Solid aluminum CNC machined core covered with a comfortable foam rubber grip
- Overall length: 17"
- Outside diameter: 1 3/8"
- Opening for tool: ½" diameter
- Tools are easily changed by loosening two stainless steel allen set screws.
Watch video demonstrations here.
Replacement carbide cutters are available HERE.
Every woodturning tool in this package will work in our Simple Hollowing System.
Any questions just e-mail or chat, we're glad to help.
NOTE UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM UPS AND USPS DURING THIS SEASON:
USPS: We are not currently sending anything via US Mail. We have had way too many complaints about late shipments and lost orders. We will no longer be sending packages this way as it's unreliable right now.
UPS: All orders are currently shipping UPS. Please see below map for time in transit questions.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.