Combo set of 3 Simple Woodturning Tools mid size wood lathe tools with color coded handles for easy tool selection.
- These high quality carbide turning tools are American made by Harrison Specialties in Ramsey, Minnesota, a family owned CNC machining and manufacturing company.
- Easy tool selection with color coded solid aluminum handles. Each CNC machined powdercoated turning tool handle is 1-1/8" outside diameter by 12" overall length.
- Carbide turning tools feature ultra-sharp replaceable tips, which have multiple sides that can be rotated. Replacing or turning the cutters is easy with the included Torx wrench. No more tool sharpening.
- Designed with a 3/8" square shaft making it easy to keep tools flat on the tool rest. Overall turning tool length is 9".
- Greatly simplifies woodturning with no need for any sharpening equipment.
All tools in this set feature a square shaft that is designed to be kept flat on the tool rest and level with the floor.
The tools for woodturning included in this package:
- Mid Simple Turner & Hollower - Ideal for turning small bowls, handles, bottle stoppers, pens etc from even super hard wood such as maple.
- Mid Simple 55° Detailer - Perfect for cutting small details like those shown on the pictured bird house ornament. Also ideal for cutting a dovetail tenon for mounting turnings in a 4-jaw chuck. Can be used as a parting tool.
- Mid Simple Rougher - square cutter with 2" radius. This tool is suited for small and mid size projects such as pens, Christmas ornaments, cheese slicer handles, etc.
Tools are made from 3/8" solid stainless steel. Overall tool length is 9". Handle tang is 3/8" diameter x 2" length.
Lathe Tool Handle details:
- These beautiful solid aluminum handles are CNC machined here in Ramsey Minnesota.
- Each tool handle is powder coated giving it an easy grip & very durable finish.
- Overall length: 12".
- Outside diameter: 1-1/8".
- Opening for tool: 3/8".
- Tools are easily changed by loosening the two stainless Allen set screws using an 1/8" Allen key (not included).
NOTE UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM UPS AND USPS DURING THIS SEASON:
USPS: We are not currently sending anything via US Mail. We have had way too many complaints about late shipments and lost orders. We will no longer be sending packages this way as it's unreliable right now.
UPS: All orders are currently shipping UPS. Please see below map for time in transit questions.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.