Combo set of 3 Simple Woodturning Tools mid size wood lathe tools with color coded handles for easy tool selection.
- These high quality carbide turning tools are American made by Harrison Specialties in Ramsey, Minnesota, a family owned CNC machining and manufacturing company.
- Easy tool selection with color coded solid aluminum handles. Each CNC machined powdercoated turning tool handle is 1-1/8" outside diameter by 12" overall length.
- Carbide turning tools feature ultra-sharp replaceable tips, which have multiple sides that can be rotated. Replacing or turning the cutters is easy with the included Torx wrench. No more tool sharpening.
- Designed with a 3/8" square shaft making it easy to keep tools flat on the tool rest. Overall turning tool length is 9".
- Greatly simplifies woodturning with no need for any sharpening equipment.
All tools in this set feature a square shaft that is designed to be kept flat on the tool rest and level with the floor.
The tools for woodturning included in this package:
- Mid Simple Turner & Hollower - Ideal for turning small bowls, handles, bottle stoppers, pens etc from even super hard wood such as maple.
- Mid Simple 55° Detailer - Perfect for cutting small details like those shown on the pictured bird house ornament. Also ideal for cutting a dovetail tenon for mounting turnings in a 4-jaw chuck. Can be used as a parting tool.
- Mid Simple Rougher - square cutter with 2" radius. This tool is suited for small and mid size projects such as pens, Christmas ornaments, cheese slicer handles, etc.
Tools are made from 3/8" solid stainless steel. Overall tool length is 9". Handle tang is 3/8" diameter x 2" length.
Lathe Tool Handle details:
- These beautiful solid aluminum handles are CNC machined here in Ramsey Minnesota.
- Each tool handle is powder coated giving it an easy grip & very durable finish.
- Overall length: 12".
- Outside diameter: 1-1/8".
- Opening for tool: 3/8".
- Tools are easily changed by loosening the two stainless Allen set screws using an 1/8" Allen key (not included).
SPECIAL NOTE: On October 1st, 2021 the USPS changed their time in transit. They have added several days delivery time to all shipments; this applies to First Class Mail and Priority Mail. Please expect longer delivery times for any shipments going via USPS.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.
I'm a local customer, can I pick up my order?
- Yes you can. We just need time to pack your order. You can select local pickup during checkout. We will then notify you by email or text message when your order is ready for pickup. Usually pickup orders are ready for pickup the next day. Orders placed before 10am CST may be ready the same day.
- Our pickup hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Friday 8:30 am - Noon.
- Pickup Address: 7101 143rd Ave NW Suite O Ramsey. We are in the Energy Business Park located just off Highway 10. Please look for 'Harrison Specialties' on the sign outside the front door.