Selecting the correct tool is simple with these beautiful, color coded woodturning handles.
These solid aluminum CNC machined woodturning handles are given a highly durable beautiful clear coat to make them virtually indestructible. Their ergonomic design make them comfortable to hold while the well-balanced handle makes precision woodturing simple. These woodturning handles are 100% USA made in Ramsey, Minnesota. Switch between tools quickly by loosening the two stainless Allen set screws.
Watch a video demonstration here:
Note: The urethane handles mentioned in this video have been discontinued and replaced with the solid aluminum handles shown in the photos above.
- Overall length: 12"
- Outside diameter: 1-1/8"
- Opening for tool: 3/8"
- Tools are easily changed by loosening the two stainless Allen set screws.
- Allen wrench is included.
NOTE UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM UPS AND USPS DURING THIS SEASON:
USPS: We are not currently sending anything via US Mail. We have had way too many complaints about late shipments and lost orders. We will no longer be sending packages this way as it's unreliable right now.
UPS: All orders are currently shipping UPS. Please see below map for time in transit questions.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.