The American made Interchangeable lathe tool handle accepts all Harrison Specialties Simple Woodturning Tools®, or other wood turning tools with a 1/2" diameter tang.
- Comfortable foam rubber grip over a solid aluminum core.
- Overall length 17"
- Outside diameter 1-3/8"
- Opening for tool 1/2" diameter
- Tools are easily changed by loosening the two stainless steel Allen set screws
- Allen wrench included
Watch a demonstration of Simple Woodturning Tools® mounted in this handle:
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees. If you choose UPS, they will not deliver until these duty/taxes are paid.
I'm a local customer, can I pick up my order?
- Yes you can. We just need time to pack your order. Please use the FreeShip coupon code and enter notes in your order that you want to pick up the order. Usually pickup orders are ready the next day. Orders placed before 10am CST may be ready the same day. We will contact you when ready.
- Our pickup hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Friday 8:30 am - Noon.
- Pickup Address: 7101 143rd Ave NW Suite O Ramsey. We are in the Energy Business Park located just off Highway 10. Please look for 'Harrison Specialties' on the sign outside the front door.