Cutters are interchangeable -- will fit Scraper I, Scraper II and Scraper III!
Replacement Carbide Cutters for all Simple Scraper Tools Series I, II and III. Any of these 4 cutters will fit the Simple Scraper (patent pending).
4 cutters for wood and/or epoxy/resin or hybrid projects:
- Rectangle cutter. This cutter shined on the outside of bowls, hollow forms, and wooden pen blanks. We also love it for simple spindle work too. Another place you will love this cutter is on the inside of a box.
- Rectangle negative rake cutter. Like the rectangle insert but the negative rake grind makes this cutter less aggressive. This reduces chipping in very hard materials, can reduce tear out in softer materials and provides a great finish in both man-made materials and harder woods. Because negative rake grind is less aggressive, many people find it easier to use.
- Oval cutter. This cutter really shines on the inside of bowls and spindle work with larger coves. It is still fabulous for the outside of bowls and hollow forms, especially if you are turning a goblet-like shape with a wider foot.
- Oval negative rake cutter. Like the oval insert but the negative rake grind also makes this cutter less aggressive. This reduces chipping in very hard materials, can reduce tear out in softer materials and provides a great finish in both man-made materials and harder woods. Because negative rake grind is less aggressive, many people find it easier to use.
- Carbide cutter size: 1.18" x .50" x .10" thick
- Four carbide cutter options:
- Negative Rake Rectangle
- Negative Rake Oval
- All these options will fit the Simple Scraper tool. The Simple Scraper tool is engraved with 'Simple Scraper'.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees. If you choose UPS, they will not deliver until these duty/taxes are paid.
I'm a local customer, can I pick up my order?
- Yes you can. We just need time to pack your order. Please use the FreeShip coupon code and enter notes in your order that you want to pick up the order. Usually pickup orders are ready the next day. Orders placed before 10am CST may be ready the same day. We will contact you when ready.
- Our pickup hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Friday 8:30 am - Noon.
- Pickup Address: 7101 143rd Ave NW Suite O Ramsey. We are in the Energy Business Park located just off Highway 10. Please look for 'Harrison Specialties' on the sign outside the front door.