You get these 7 tools in this set:
1. STH = Simple Turner and Hollower
2. SSNH = Simple Swan Neck Hollower
3. S90D = Simple 90° Detailer
4. SR = Simple Rougher
5. S55D = Simple 55° Detailer
6. SPT = Simple Parting Tool
7. SSCF= Simple Shear Cutting Finisher - 5/8" Round Shaft
Full Size Tool Details: Square shaft tools are CNC machined from ½” square stainless steel, making them stronger, stiffer and less likely to roll than round shaft tools. The 5/8" round Simple Shear Cutting Finisher is CNC machined from solid stainless steel. That allows it to be rotated about it's axis so the cutter can be presented to the work at an angle, giving you that shear cutting action. These full size tools feature an overall length of 12", with a handle tang of ½" diameter x 2½" length.
- The Simple Turner and Hollower is the simplest to use carbide tool on the market. You'll appreciate the simplicity with which your project can quickly be turned and hollowed to the desired shape using this tool.
- The Simple Shear Cutting Finisher (5/8" Round Shaft) is a finishing tool that leaves and excellent surface finish so sanding is reduced to a minimum. Requires a bit of practice to master, but is often the favorite tool of them all.
- The Simple Rougher carbide tool makes roughing much simpler & less physical as most of the shock created by interrupted cuts is absorbed in the tool rest instead of your hands & arms.
- The Simple 55 Detailer carbide tool that provides a much higher level of woodturning creativity.
- The Simple 90° Detailer is for detail work such as beads and cutting perfectly square inside corners. Also a great tool for rapid material removal especially inside a bowl.
- The Simple Swan Neck Hollower is specifically designed to reach areas inside hollow form vessels that are inaccessible using straight shaft tools.
- The Simple Parting Tool features a narrow razor sharp carbide tip that slices through even the hardest wood with amazing ease. Now you can cut small grooves for decorative features and then simply part off the finished vessel easier that you ever thought possible.
Tool Engraving: Each square Simple Woodturning Tool is engraved so you know exactly what tool you have. That makes finding replacement cutters very simple! Look for authentic Simple Woodturning Tool replacement cutters.
- STH = Simple Turner and Hollower
- SSNH = Simple Swan Neck Hollower
- S90D = Simple 90° Detailer
- SR = Simple Rougher
- S55D = Simple 55° Detailer
- SPT = Simple Parting Tool
- No Engraving = Simple Shear Cutting Finisher - 5/8" Round Shaft
Replacement carbide cutters are available HERE.
Every woodturning tool in this package will work in our Simple Hollowing System.
Any questions just e-mail or chat, we're glad to help.
Handle Details: The most beautiful lathe tool handle on the market, 100% USA made by American craftsman. CNC machined from solid aircraft aluminum for balance, durability, and to last for years. Covered with a soft, comfortable foam rubber grip to reduce hand cramping during long turning sessions and for great tool control. Overall length is 17"; outside diameter is 1 3/8"; tool opening is ½" diameter. Tools can be easily changed by loosening the two stainless steel set screws.
SPECIAL NOTE: On October 1st, 2021 the USPS changed their time in transit. They have added several days delivery time to all shipments; this applies to First Class Mail and Priority Mail. Please expect longer delivery times for any shipments going via USPS.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.
I'm a local customer, can I pick up my order?
- Yes you can. We just need time to pack your order. You can select local pickup during checkout. We will then notify you by email or text message when your order is ready for pickup. Usually pickup orders are ready for pickup the next day. Orders placed before 10am CST may be ready the same day.
- Our pickup hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Friday 8:30 am - Noon.
- Pickup Address: 7101 143rd Ave NW Suite O Ramsey. We are in the Energy Business Park located just off Highway 10. Please look for 'Harrison Specialties' on the sign outside the front door.