8" length woodturning tool handle accepts all FULL SIZE Simple Woodturning Tools®, or other tools with a 1/2" diameter x 2½" length tang.
Mid size tools will not work with this handle, unless you use this BUSHING to reduce the opening to 3/8".
- CNC machined solid aluminum handle
- Overall length 8""
- Outside Diameter 1 1/8"
- Opening for tool 1/2" diameter
- Tools are easily changed by loosening allen set screws
- 100% made in the USA in Ramsey, Minnesota
Proudly Made in America
The Simple Woodturning Tools® line of tools includes:
- Simple Swan Neck Hollower™
- Simple Rougher™
- Simple Shear Cutting Finisher®
- Simple Turner & Finisher™
- Simple 55° Detailer™
- Simple 90° Detailer™
- Simple Parting Tool™
- Simple Interchangeable Handle™
- Simple Woodturning Tools® are made in America by Harrison Specialties LLC
NOTE UPDATED SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM UPS AND USPS DURING THIS SEASON:
USPS: We are not currently sending anything via US Mail. We have had way too many complaints about late shipments and lost orders. We will no longer be sending packages this way as it's unreliable right now.
UPS: All orders are currently shipping UPS. Please see below map for time in transit questions.
When will my order ship?
- We ship as soon as possible - most of the time within 24 hours of order placement. (Orders placed on Friday after 10am CST, Saturday or Sunday will ship Monday)
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order ships.
- All orders ship from Ramsey, Minnesota.
- We ship worldwide.
- International orders: Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout and will NOT include your local duty and/or customs fees.